“Why do anything unless it is going to be great?”
Fresh eyes. Often the difference between something being good and great is being able to spot the details that will make the difference. Often those who work closely with a project for any length of time can become blind to such details.
I am a safe and experienced pair of hands who can be trusted to strategically proof, contextualize, and revise internal documents or outlines for delivery.
Getting independent review and advice should be considered the final checkpoint on any project – collateral, content, training – before it’s signed off.
What are the benefits of consultancy?
- Access to broad “better practice” experience
- Access to unique perspective and solutions
- Better use of time and resources
- Precaution against costly errors
What could a consultant do for us?
- SME support – cost effective support for those without L&D/OD staff.
- Course development – from training needs analysis to final draft.
- Coaching capability-building.