“There is nothing training cannot do. Nothing is above its reach. It can turn bad morals to good; it can destroy bad principles and recreate good ones.”
There is always room to improve, room to grow. You may want to sharpen your team with professional development opportunities, or perhaps there is a misalignment that needs addressing.
Through a customised training programme, your team’s specific needs can be addressed and your people developed, leading to success within your business.
Whether it’s a half-day programme, or a series of workshops over a couple of months, I can lift your team to new heights.
What are the benefits of training?
- Enhanced staff engagement and attitude
- Increased performance and productivity
- Better relationships and communication
- Accelerated leadership development
- Improved customer satisfaction
What can training sessions include?
- Management toolbox – core skills for managers and leaders.
- Personal leadership skills – new perspectives for work and life.
- Team building – for new teams, tired teams and teams aiming high.
- CV writing and interview preparation – be the best candidate you can.
- Introduction to design thinking – a primer on how to change your business.
I just want to say a BIG thank you for your amazing training yesterday. I was very apprehensive about having to write a ‘decent’ CV and to go to interviews but now you have given me invaluable tips and renewed confidence to move forward! I am actually very excited about what I can do and look forward to the interviews! My new job description will go along the lines of 'I change 60 people’s lives every day'!
To be able to enjoy training, the trainer's lesson has to be 'catchy', so this was an awesome experience overall.
Great presentation - animated and humourous.
The course was legit - awesome tutor. It wasn't boring and I learned a lot.
Jon's humour made the day more enjoyable and we're clear on what we need to do in the future - active listening with staff and clients.
Very helpful and informative and fun and different. It was very focused on what we need to learn. I enjoyed it a lot.
Jon was awesome: clear with his delivery. I learned a lot from him.
It was interesting and not all 'talking at us', but more group discussions and some hands-on stuff too! Enjoyed everything about it.
Jon was engaging and used techniques that helped me to better understand. I'm leaving more confident in delivering better customer service. Enjoyable training - I got a lot out of it.