“There is nothing training cannot do. Nothing is above its reach. It can turn bad morals to good; it can destroy bad principles and recreate good ones.”
Adaptability, improvement, growth. Today’s work environment requires an ever-increasing range of skills to keep up and keep ahead. Similarly, soft skills like values-led personal leadership and improved communication for engagement are emerging as important differentiators in the workplace.
Whether addressing an emerging need, refreshing understanding of a key area or providing opportunities for professional development, well designed and well delivered training is a crucial element for those seeking to be an employer of choice.
Be it a single module or a tailored multi-part training programme, I can work with your team to provide the learning, the skill set and the toolkit to help your business grow and succeed.
What are the benefits of training?
- Enhanced staff engagement and attitude
- Increased performance and productivity
- Better relationships and communication
- Accelerated leadership development
- Improved customer satisfaction
Popular workshops include
- Design thinking – taking a human centred & iterative approach to problem solving and innovation;
- Career transition – positive and practical approaches to career change.
- Operational leadership skills – core skills for managers and leaders;
- Personal leadership skills – new perspectives for work and life;
- Team building – for new teams, tired teams and teams aiming high;
I just want to say a BIG thank you for your amazing training yesterday. I was very apprehensive about having to write a ‘decent’ CV and to go to interviews but now you have given me invaluable tips and renewed confidence to move forward! I am actually very excited about what I can do and look forward to the interviews! My new job description will go along the lines of 'I change 60 people’s lives every day'!
To be able to enjoy training, the trainer's lesson has to be 'catchy', so this was an awesome experience overall.
Great presentation - animated and humourous.
The course was legit - awesome tutor. It wasn't boring and I learned a lot.
Jon's humour made the day more enjoyable and we're clear on what we need to do in the future - active listening with staff and clients.
Very helpful and informative and fun and different. It was very focused on what we need to learn. I enjoyed it a lot.
Jon was awesome: clear with his delivery. I learned a lot from him.
It was interesting and not all 'talking at us', but more group discussions and some hands-on stuff too! Enjoyed everything about it.
Jon was engaging and used techniques that helped me to better understand. I'm leaving more confident in delivering better customer service. Enjoyable training - I got a lot out of it.